[rt-users] No Content from Replies for Requestors!

Steve McStravick smcstravick at eyelit.com
Fri Feb 4 10:02:42 EST 2011

Doing a more comprehensive search I've found more article that seem to have
the same behaviour, but no real CLEAR answer

I still don't understand why the Admin correspondence works, but the
Requestor/Cc doesn't

I tracked down the following from the log, that might help.

[Mon Jan 31 14:27:15 2011] [warning]: Couldn't load object RT::Transaction
#0 (/opt/rt3/bin/../lib/RT/Interface/Web.pm:1595)

I've done has some suggested by adding Content-type=text/html, and it seems
to kinda work!
It does the HTML message first..then a plain-text after showing all of the
html tags.

Other info.
I have SuppressInlineText turned on, but I didn't think that would have an
effect on email.

Any thoughts?

Steve