[rt-users] Convenient email communication?

Tyler Harding tharding at uoregon.edu
Thu Feb 10 11:57:08 EST 2011

Hello,

I'm new to RT, so apologies for the newbie question.

Right now, my queue's ticket owners are sent emails whenever their tickets
are changed in any way. I'd like our ticket owners to be able to interact
with Requestors/CCs/AdminCCs by simply replying via email.

Right now, we're achieving that with a simple scrip: On correspond, notify
Owner/Requestors/CCs/AdminCCs with Correspondence template. However, that
has spammy side effects. (When requestors correspond, they get notified of
their own correspondence etc.)

Can someone point me in the right direction? Do I need to write a custom
scrip?

Thank you,

-Tyler