[rt-users] per-"software project" oriented queue or per-"service" ?

Kenneth Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Thu Feb 10 13:28:29 EST 2011

Fabrizio,

Why not a third option? Create a Queue for each SW project, then when the
project is over, just rename the Queue to indicate it now serves as an
"Application Support" Queue to handle *future bugs, enhancements and
Customization requests*? The Queue stays alive and ALL history for all kinds
of work done for that software is in one place. That would be especially
helpful if a request for a customization comes along and the engineer wants
to know why certain tasks were designed/coded a particular way, the
email/comments history would be helpful.

Just a thought.

Kenn
LBNL