[rt-users] search by CommentedOnBy?

Payam Poursaied payam at rasana.net
Fri Feb 11 04:32:52 EST 2011

You could start by database

select
Transactions.id,ObjectType,ObjectId,Type,Transactions.Created,Name,EmailAddr
ess from Transactions
inner join Users on Users.id=Transactions.Creator
where ObjectType='RT::Ticket' and  Type='Comment' and
Transactins.Created>='YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS' and
Transactions.Created<='YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS';

But be aware of 2 things:
First: the time is not your localtime, it is GMT0
second: if someone rather than your support team is allowed to comment on
tickets, you would have them in the report