[rt-users] Fwd: Sending Email to CustomField value

Kenneth Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Mon Feb 14 12:23:01 EST 2011

Vikas,

RT provides some basic Conditions and actions. You've put code in for a
Custom Condition, yet you specifiy the *basic* "On Resolve". That's
redundant. Get ride of the Custom COndition Code.

However, that isn'tr the reason it doesn't work. You specified
"User-Defined" for your Action and I use "Notify Others". Try that and get
ride of all that Custom Code.

Kenn
LBNL