[rt-users] Making New RT Install accessible from example.com/rt when example.com/ hosts another website

Mark Lewis markl at intellifuel.com
Tue Feb 15 14:42:59 EST 2011

Thomas,

Thanks for your reply! I changed it to /var/www/htdocs/base/bin/rt and left off the additional /bin/rt.

Thanks again!

--
Mark Lewis
Intellifuel Systems, Inc.
markl at intellifuel.com

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.

Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

If you received this communication in error, please contact the sender and delete the material as well as all copies.