[rt-users] Stripping copied parts of email before saving as comment or reply

Paul O'Rorke paul at paulororke.net
Tue Feb 22 19:20:00 EST 2011

Any thoughts out there on how to achieve this?

I don't want fancy Google Style expanding conversation boxes,  I'd
rather just strip the reply parts of the email from the ticket so the
ticket records only what is new. I started looking at the Perl
MIME::Parser
<http://search.cpan.org/%7Edskoll/MIME-tools-5.501/lib/MIME/Parser.pm>
but that is a whole can of worms and I don't know Perl...

Does anyone have any suggestions where to start?

<http://search.cpan.org/%7Edskoll/MIME-tools-5.501/lib/MIME/Parser.pm>
Paul O'Rorke

paul at paulororke.net <mailto:paul at paulororke.net>
home.: (250) 483 1456