[rt-users] Backing up RT

Jason Ledford jledford at biltmore.com
Wed Jan 5 09:22:06 EST 2011

http://sourceforge.net/projects/automysqlbackup/
I use that to create the sql backups and it gives me a week of dailys, weeklys, monthlys, and yearlys (obviously depending on how long you have used it).  I then rsync only changed files from my backup dir and rt dir to a dfs server that goes to tape.  Automysqlbackup is very easy to configure and run.