[rt-users] Disallow 'resolve' unless a CF is set?

Jeff Stark JStark at moxiesoft.com
Wed Jan 5 16:33:37 EST 2011

Because we only require the CF on resolve and at no other time I hacked the update page when status = resolved.

I have seen others put scrips in place that set the status back to open but this didn't work for us, as we didn't want the ticket to appear to be resolved (submitted), we wanted to remain on the same page with the typical feedback.

Would be really nice if there was a way to add logic like that to the CF.

Good luck, and let me know if you need additional info on how I did this.

Jeff Stark
Sr Saas Engineer
Moxie Software
(919)622-0418
jstark at moxiesoft.com
Www.Moxiesoft.com
CONNECT PEOPLE. SHARE KNOWLEDGE. DELIVER RESULTS.