[rt-users] Communicate a message to web UI from inside Scrip?

Jeff Blaine jblaine at kickflop.net
Thu Jan 6 13:10:47 EST 2011

As part of my current solution (ongoing) to the "Don't allow
resolve if a certain CF is not set" topic, I am resetting
the ticket status back to "open" when I see that someone
tried to resolve while the specific CF was not set.

Unfortunately, even though my code set the status back to
"open", the "BriefMessage" on the transaction still says
that the status went from "open to resolved" ... yet the
ticket shows properly *as open still*.

Is there a way to queue one of these notices to the user
from within my Scrip?

     ERROR: Cannot resolve without a value for BlahBlah.