[rt-users] RT 3.8.8 on CentOS 5.5 slows down/hangs

Gregory Greafers gregory at accesskenya.com
Sat Jan 8 03:47:16 EST 2011

Hullo RT Community,
I finally have my RT 3.8.8 running on CentOS 5.5. It works fine but
usually slows down at some point, whereby the RT page take long to load,
even on refresh. This forces me to restart my Apache web server service
for it to respond fast enough. I have done this like 4 times now.

I thought our local DNS was slow in name resolution, so I tried
accessing the RT page using its IP but nothing changes.

Any ideas on where I could start troubleshooting? I need to pinpoint
what exactly slows it at some random point, say in the evening or
midmorning.

--
Regards,

Gregory Okoth