[rt-users] webmux.pl - Insecure dependency in chdir while running with -T switch

Kim Pedersen lists at kimp.org
Tue Jan 18 21:50:02 EST 2011

Hi Alex,

Thank you for that clarification.

I went grepping for the PerlTaintCheck line in the config files, and it
is nowhere to be found.

I did find then -T option to perl under Mandriva's mod_perl config file,
but it was already set to not be enabled.

This is obviously distribution specific - I am not sure if a default has
changed somewhere or what. I moved the RT installation to another server
(Supposedly identical as well), and things are working fine there.

Thank you for your input everyone, I'll leave it at that.

Regards,

Kim P