[rt-users] Base64 encoded emails unreadable

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Fri Jan 21 23:04:11 EST 2011

3.8.8 or so.

Patrick Hess <phess at cataphora.com> wrote:

When you say "current versions" are you referring to 3.6.10 or 3.8.x? --phess -----Original Message----- From: Jesse Vincent [mailto:jesse at bestpractical.com] Sent: Friday, January 21, 2011 11:20 AM To: Patrick Hess Cc: rt-users at lists.bestpractical.com Subject: Re: [rt-users] Base64 encoded emails unreadable On Fri, Jan 21, 2011 at 11:15:52AM -0800, Patrick Hess wrote: > Thanks for replying, Jesse. I can and will send a test from a blackberry. > > However, upgrading my version of RT is not practical. :( > Understood. Unfortunately, helping with bugs in older versions that we've already fixed in current versions is something we can only really do in the context of a support contract. (But let's make sure that's the case first) Best, Jesse