[rt-users] Upgrade 3.6 to 3.8.

Jose Diaz xt4mhz at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 25 10:59:53 EST 2011

Hi Chris and thanks a lot for your help.

We started the reading of "UPGRADING" file as you mentioned.

In this file, there is a section starting with:

"UPGRADING FROM 3.6.X and earlier - Changes: ..."

I think this is for us.

It says:

"New schema for mysql 4.1 and greater, read more in UPGRADING.mysql."

So we will follow the steps explained in "UPGRADING.mysql"

Did you refer to this "UPGRADING.mysql"

By the other hand, you mentioned "we tried to apply all the other fixes listed in "UPGRADING", but that turned out to be unneccessary (and in fact damaging)"

What fixes can we override?

Thankks again.

Take care.

José.

--
Lic. José Gregorio Díaz Unda.
Asesor de Tecnologías de Información y Comunicación.