[rt-users] child tickets

Kenneth Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Wed Jan 26 18:33:15 EST 2011

Chris,

Once you have created and search and you like the results, you can save it
as a "private" search in "My Saved Searches" or save it for group access for
any group you are a member of.

On the right side in the middle of a search page there is a box titled
"Saved Searches". Check it out.

Once you have saved a search, it is available for selection on your home
page when you *edit* your home page.

Kenn
LBNL