[rt-users] Ticket Lifetime Report

sebsua at gmail.com sebsua at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 15:16:20 EDT 2011

Hi Ryan,
We were looking for this type of report, but with some difference...
Instead of calculate "created to resolved time", we are looking for a
"created to open time" approach. This is because our SLA's are based
on time to reply instead of time to resolution.

Can you please point me in the right direction to modify the script so
to reflect this?

Many Thanks,
Seb.-