[rt-users] RT error “Couldn't load user ''

Gavin Henry gavin.henry at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 19:23:27 EDT 2011

On 21 June 2011 04:38, Asanka Gunasekera <asanka_gunasekera at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi I have installed RT4 and when I try to create a user I am getting an
> error
>
> RT error “Couldn't load user ''

I just hit this very same error on a fresh rt4 install. What I found
was if I set the root users e-mail to ghenry at suretecsystems.com and
saved that, then when I tried to create a user called ghenry also with
the e-mail address of ghenry at suretecsystems.com I get that error. As
soon as I change either one so they are not the same I can create a
new user.

Although now I can't set the new user a password, but can make them
privileged. The password sections asked for the root users current
password and won't let me set one for the normal user!

Thanks.

--
http://www.suretecsystems.com/services/openldap/
http://www.surevoip.co.uk