[rt-users] Autocompletion of requestors - restrict to "active" users

Hersker, Steve SHersker at TNGUS.com
Tue Jul 5 15:01:52 EDT 2011

Is it possible to have the Ajax autocomplete of users only show
Privileged users in the autocomplete field?

Right now, if I type in "smith", it shows all of the Smiths in RT that
we've ever had. I want it to just show Smiths that "...can be granted
rights". (When a user is no longer active, we uncheck "Let this user be
granted rights". This still allows the inactive user's name to appear in
searches and ticket details.

Thanks,

Steve