[rt-users] Setting up HTTPS on RT 3.8

Brahim Sakka brahim.sakka at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 04:27:10 EDT 2011

Thanks everyone for the quick responses :)

John, I have an idea about how to deploy SSL on a website. And as a matter
of fact I'm using Ubuntu as an OS. However I've posted the question here
because I've seen other threads talking about RT redirecting to http (rather
than HTTPS) when a ticket is created, modified, etc. So I wanted to know if
there is any special configuration for RT.

2011/7/14 john s. <fireskyer at gmx.de>

> @Brahim:
>

> I think you take good  on it to get sth Background Knowledge of it .....
>
> Which Operating System you have?
>
> for example a good tutorial with some explanations for ubuntu:
> https://help.ubuntu.com/community/forum/server/apache2/SSL
>

> best regards john
>

> --
>

> --------