[rt-users] Special Projects Queue

Yan Seiner yan at seiner.com
Thu Jul 14 13:38:12 EDT 2011

On Thu, July 14, 2011 10:22 am, Thomas Sibley wrote:
> On 07/14/2011 01:19 PM, Yan Seiner wrote:
>> This is a special case.  We have a project that will run several years,
>> and involve several consultants, and probalby spawn a few hundred (or
>> more) tickets.
>
> With that level of activity, why not just create a whole new queue?

That's what I did.  I created a "special proejcts queue" and this is the
only ticket tree in it.  All the tickets need to be child tickets of the
main ticket to allow us to track the schedule.  I'm struggling with the
proper permissions for everyone in it.

Maybe I'm making this too complicated - but this is our pilot
implementation so we're trying all sorts of new things.

--Yan