[rt-users] Tuning RT4

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Mon Jul 25 13:20:03 EDT 2011

On Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 07:54:54PM +0300, Alex Rhys-Hurn wrote:
>    The php.info and other apache status pages, and webmin that I have running on this machine are
>    superfast, so I point to RT as being the culprit.

php.info and the apache status pages are not actually performance
tests since they just dump information to the page without doing any
performance tweaking.

1G of ram for web + database is a tight fit.

Please see my earlier posts in the thread for a link to a ticket with
a way to get more information about your apache config.

Also, running with MasonX::Profiler (as documented in the config) will
provide information about what is really taking time.

-kevin