[rt-users] RT4 slowness

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Wed Jun 1 10:28:02 EDT 2011

On Wed, Jun 01, 2011 at 04:19:44PM +0200, L B wrote:

> I checked some pages and I have these 7 seconds on at least:
> - Login page
> - Search/Simple.html
> - Search/Build.html
> - Tools/MyDay.html
> - Admin/Users
> - Admin/Tools/Configuration.html
>
> Applying the patch above remove the slowness on all the pages except
> the Display.html (showing ticket #1 with only one correspondance
> inside, no attachments)

This implies you're requishing JS on every page, which points to a
misconfiguration.

> > Please provide details about your installation such as your apache
> > versions and configuration otherwise it's quite difficult to
> > test.  We've tried replicating in house, but haven't seen this in any
> > of our test or production RT4 instances.
>
> Apache 2.2.15, first email of the thread has all the details.

Your first email had differing paths in your preload and psgi_app
lines, so I assumed it was a copy and paste error, so was hoping to
get a clean full copy of your config.

Other things that would be useful are your sanitized RT_SiteConfig or
the System Configuration from the Admin UI.

-kevin