[rt-users] scrip to change subject for tickets created w/rt-mailgate

Sullivan, Rob rsullivan at peerlessnetwork.com
Wed Jun 1 17:20:57 EDT 2011

Sorry for the delay.  The condition isn't an issue here as the scrip will apply to everything that comes into the queue.  I know I can change the subject easily with:

  $self->TicketObj->SetSubject( "EXTRACTED VALUE" );

Where I'm stumbling is in extracting the desired info from the history on the ticket and turning that into a usable for the SetSubject string.
Tx,
Rob