[rt-users] Group permission to comment but not reply

Mike DeVries mike at dido.ca
Fri Jun 3 07:07:00 EDT 2011

I'm installing RT 4 for a software company. Customer issues are handled
by support staff and may need to go to the development team. I've set up
the two groups and populated them but I'm having trouble understanding
how I can allow the dev team to comment on tickets but not reply, while
allowing the support team both permissions. The Group configuration page
doesn't seem to include those permissions

Can someone help me with the correct procedure, or point me to the
pertinent documentation?

Thanks,
Mike