[rt-users] user id and timeworked value of a transaction (was Re: need some explanation on rt.log data)

Asif Iqbal vadud3 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 15:10:48 EDT 2011

On Fri, Jul 16, 2010 at 3:10 PM, Asif Iqbal <vadud3 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 9, 2010 at 2:45 PM, Kenneth Crocker <kfcrocker at lbl.gov> wrote:
>> Asif,
>>
>> Sometimes, depending on the message, the number refers to the script being
>> acted on or a user ID or a QueueID, etc. That's about all I know.
>
> I applied the attached patch on /opt/rt3/lib/RT/Action/SendEmail.pm
>
> and now info log generated by SendEmail.pm on rt.log shows like this
>
> <rt-3.8.2-485-1279306601-1713.769653-174-0-4525583 at rt.example.net>

as shown in my patch, I were able to add the transaction id from
$self->TransactionObj->id;

I like to modify this patch to add user id who created the transaction and
the optionla timeworked value for the transaction

how do I get the user id and timeworked value of a transaction ?

--
Asif Iqbal
PGP Key: 0xE62693C5 KeyServer: pgp.mit.edu