[rt-users] Group permission to comment but not reply

Mike DeVries mike at dido.ca
Mon Jun 6 12:20:57 EDT 2011

Thanks. I wanted the group rights to apply to all queues so I set those
permissions globally. However i find that a user in the dev group is
still able to reply to tickets. Is it because users in the dev group are
also privileged users, which have the right to reply to tickets?

How are rights conflicts resolved? Do restrictions take precedence over
rights? Do rights of system groups trump rights of personal groups? Do
rights on specific queues trump global rights?

How is the best way to restrict rights of users who are in multiple groups?

Thanks,
Mike

--
Mike DeVries