[rt-users] RT4.0 and fetchmail

declaya chocoboselphie at gmx.de
Thu Jun 9 05:22:23 EDT 2011

Hi all,

I'm currently just a step away from getting RT to work perfectly.
The only thing I don't understand is why fetchmail does not forward my
emails to rt-mailgate.
Fetchmail is able to transfer the emails from our mailserver to Ubuntu
10.04, where RT is running, but then it does nothing else.

Also rt-mailgate alone works fine (I tried it from the console with some
testmails).

My fetchmailrc is the following:

set daemon 60
set invisible
set no bouncemail
set logfile /var/log/fetchmail.log
poll my.mailserver.com protocol pop3 username emailacc password ***** mda
"/usr/bin/perl /opt/rt3/bin/rt-mailgate --action correspond --queue
mainqueue --url http://localhost/rt/"

The path of the rt-mailgate is also correct, just in case you are wondering,
why it is .../rt3/... - I upgraded from RT3.8.

Maybe it has something to do with the owner of fetchmailrc, but this is just
a guess.
I just don't know what do, since I never worked with fetchmail before.
Is there anything else I could have missed?

Thanks in advance for any help! :)