[rt-users] limit ticket list display on requestor login

Raed El-Hames Raed.El-Hames at daisygroupplc.com
Fri Jun 10 07:06:25 EDT 2011

Giuseppe,

I will not give the Everyone group rights other than Create Ticket and ReplyToTicket (and this is only to get the email side of things working properly).I also would not give any rights to the Unprivileged group.

For your purposes I would suggest you give the Requestor Role rights to ShowTicket/ModifyTicket/ReplyToTicket, and if your requestors are Unprivileged then their login will redirect them to the SelfService portal which is restricted.

Hope that helps;
Regards;
Roy