[rt-users] Thumbnails from attachments?

Yan Seiner yan at seiner.com
Tue Jun 14 14:26:35 EDT 2011

On Tue, June 14, 2011 11:11 am, Kenneth Crocker wrote:
> Yan,
>
> You betcha. Change that setting in your RT_SiteConfig.pm file in
> /opt/rt3/etc and that will do it.
>
> *Set($ShowTransactionImages, 1);  *might just do it.

No joy; still get the "inline" comment.

> I'm curious as to why you have the offsite guys replying as comments
> instead
> of just making it an email reply?

????

They use email on their smartphones to send the images along with an
explanation.

The reason we send them the stub is so that they have the correct RT
subject and headers for the reply.  They reply to the stub that's correct
for the job they're on.

It's also easier for them to find the stub, hit reply, take the pic, and
send than to use the rt3 mobile interface.