[rt-users] how to remove watchers

Chris Barnes chris-barnes at tamu.edu
Fri Jun 17 10:18:32 EDT 2011

On 6/16/2011 5:15 PM, Nick Kartsioukas wrote:
> If you're wondering about the other two email addresses listed for Pam
> and Veronica, if RT sees someone CCed on an email that comes into a
> ticket, I think it captures that and keeps it handy so you can quickly
> select from the dropdown to add that user as a Requestor, CC, or
> AdminCC.  However, they are not actually currently a Watcher of any
> type.

Yes, those are the ones I want to remove.  Some people (the requestor of
this ticket) have a nasty habit of cc:ing dozens of people - many of
whom couldn't care less about the topic.

I can see how RT "capturing" those could be handy.  But I still should
be able to remove them (2 is unsightly; when he does 12 it is unwieldy).

--
Chris Barnes                           AOL IM: CNBarnes
chris-barnes at tamu.edu                Yahoo IM: chrisnbarnes
Computer Systems Manager               MSN IM: chris at txbarnes.com
Department of Physics                      ph: 979-845-1379
Texas A&M University                      fax: 979-845-2590