[rt-users] [Rt-announce] End of life for RT 3.6

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Fri Jun 17 10:30:08 EDT 2011

On Friday September 30th, 2011 Best Practical Solutions will cease
support for the 3.6 series of Request Tracker.  3.6.0 was released on
June 15th 2006 and the series has received only critical bug and
security fixes since June 2008.  We will continue to provide critical
bug or security fixes until September 30th, 2011 if any are required.

We're currently developing a schedule for future RT series and will
publish an end of life policy and schedule as soon as they are complete.
The 3.8 series will continue to receive bugfixes at this time, but our
development efforts will be concentrated on polishing RT 4.0 and working
on the new features we have planned for 4.2.