[rt-users] RT4 and Plack

Dominic Hargreaves dominic.hargreaves at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Wed Jun 22 10:05:09 EDT 2011

On Thu, Jun 16, 2011 at 12:31:19PM -0700, Nick Kartsioukas wrote:
> On Thu, 16 Jun 2011 15:12 -0400, "Kevin Falcone"
> <falcone at bestpractical.com> wrote:
> > Plack provides our interface to fastcgi
>
> Not something I can ignore then :)
>
> > I believe Dom has already begun packaging the rcs for 4.0.1
> > You may wish to start there.
>
> Ok.  I went ahead and finished my list of Debian Squeeze dependencies
> including what can be grabbed from squeeze-backports and what needs to
> be built from Perl source, I'll create an account on the wiki and add it
> in there.

RT 4.0.1rc2 is in Debian experimental.

I'm gradually adding all missing dependencies in squeeze to
squeeze-backports.

Once 4.0.1 comes out, I'll upload it unstable.

Once 4.0.1 migrates to testing, I'll upload it to squeeze-backports.

Cheers,
Dominic.

--
Dominic Hargreaves, Systems Development and Support Team