[rt-users] rt command always returns 404

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Wed Jun 22 10:10:14 EDT 2011

On Tue, Jun 21, 2011 at 03:43:32PM -0700, Yan Seiner wrote:

> No matter what I try, the command line interface always returns 404.  I
> can mis-spell something in the config file and it generates an error; I
> can misspel the URL and it returns a DNS error. So I'm assuming I have all
> the bits right but no ticket info:
>
> subutil at thermal ~ $ ./rt3/bin/rt show ticket/137
> rt: Server error: Not Found (404)
>
> What am I doing wrong?  And is there a debug / verbose output for rt that
> I'm missing?

 ./bin/rt help config
Environment variables:

    The following environment variables override any corresponding
    values defined in configuration files:

    - RTUSER
    - RTPASSWD
    - RTEXTERNALAUTH
    - RTSERVER
    - RTDEBUG       Numeric debug level. (Set to 3 for full logs.)
    - RTCONFIG      Specifies a name other than ".rtrc" for the
                    configuration file.
    - RTQUERY       Default RT Query for rt list
    - RTORDERBY     Default order for rt list

-kevin