[rt-users] Running /opt/rt4/sbin/rt-clean-sessions and general speed of rt.

hubert depesz lubaczewski depesz at depesz.com
Mon Jun 27 08:05:56 EDT 2011

> I checked DB logs, and the only thing I noticed was that I had calls to this query:

I had enabled only logging queries over 50ms.

When I enabled logging every query that hits database the situation
changed a lot.

Single request to /Ticket/Display.html?id=17583
where the ticket has 3 attachements and no comments besides original
creation caused rt to issue 6735 queries (some of these are triplets:
parse/bind/execute, but even 2000 is A LOT for a single page.

Total runtime of the queries is ~ 400ms, which doesn't explain 4.402s
page generation time, but perhaps it could help debug the problem?

Full log is accessible at http://depesz.com/various/statement.log.gz

Is it something that I did wrong with RT?

Best regards,

depesz