[rt-users] New Queue won't accept requestor replys

Kenneth Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Mon Jun 27 16:11:39 EDT 2011

Mike,

On first glance, I'd say the "Requestor" did NOT include a RT::Queue address
when responding. Either the "To:" or a "Cc:" or even a "Bcc:" needs to have
the RT Queue address in order for RT to get the response. On TOP of that,
the ticket number needs to be referenced in the subject line or RT will
create a new ticket with that response instead of putting it into ticket
history.

That's at "First Glance".

Hope this helps.

Kenn