[rt-users] Scrolling marguee or info window

Yan Seiner yan at seiner.com
Thu Jun 30 12:58:42 EDT 2011

I'm looking for an info bar of some sort that I could put on users'
dashboards for announcements.  It would be nice to notify users of
updates, new features, important dates and events, etc.

Is anyone aware of anythihng like that?  It doesn't have to scroll but it
should display text that updates periodically.

I could set up an announcement queue and a custom search... But I'm really
looking more for a text box sort of thing.