[rt-users] Weird results in search

Yan Seiner yan at seiner.com
Tue Mar 1 17:55:10 EST 2011

I set up a learning/demo site using RT 3.6.7 some time ago.  I've been
playing with it, showing it to people and using it as a test site to see
if it will work for the various applications that come up.

Today I found something weird - the search result for tickets returns a
bogus URL.  When you click on a ticket returned as a search you get:

http://ticket/Display.html?id=4

Notice the 'ticket' instead of the installation domain name.

This is the only place where it doesn't properly reference the URL;
everything else works.  I can't see where in the config this is singled
out.

How do I fix this?

--
If you have eight hours to chop down a tree
spend six sharpening your axe.