[rt-users] Ticket graphing bug?

Todd Chapman todd at chaka.net
Tue Mar 1 22:12:17 EST 2011

Hi all,

I am trying to understand ticket graphing behavior. Example ticket relations:

A -> RefersTo -> B -> DependsOn -> C

If you graph A with "Show as well" selecting ALL link types and "Main
type of links" set to "RefersTo" then all 3 tickets a graphed.

If you graph A with "Show as well" selecting ALL link types and "Main
type of links" set to ANY other link type, only A and B are graphed.

What is meant by "Main type of links" and why does it affect graphing like this?

My goal is to graph all tickets related to the main ticket, now matter
what link type or an what link depth.

Thanks!

-Todd