[rt-users] Weird results in search

Yan Seiner yan at seiner.com
Wed Mar 2 10:57:38 EST 2011

OK< thanks.  I think the database is hosed; this has been a demo/testbed
for a couple of years and it's probably just corrupted.  There's no
valuable information in the db, so I'll probably just delete the whole
installation and start over.

:-)

--Yan

--
If you have eight hours to chop down a tree
spend six sharpening your axe.