[rt-users] Session take over while using RT::Authen::External

Michael Polivanov greylisted at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 14:26:54 EST 2011

On Thu, Mar 3, 2011 at 20:10, Thomas Sibley <trs at bestpractical.com> wrote:
> Please keep mail on the list, thanks.

Ups, too fast reply. My bloody mistake ...

> You should test your scenario without any proxies involved.  If you can
> still replicate it, then we can keep troubleshooting.  Otherwise, my
> bets are on the proxy.

Will do so. But i am still unsure how a proxy server can interfere a
SSL connection in my case. I mean if the files would be cached by the
proxy, i wouldn't see the requests in apache log, especially not for
NoAuth objects, but i saw the every time when the problem occurred.

Regards,
-michael