[rt-users] Ticket graphing bug?

Ruslan Zakirov ruz at bestpractical.com
Fri Mar 4 08:21:15 EST 2011

Hi,

Main type of links is type that is used to build main graph, only such
links are followed recursively. Once main graph is built by following
links of the main type then graph expanded with all additional types
for every node in the main graph.

Suggest clear wording if you have any.

--
Best regards, Ruslan.