[rt-users] How to approve ticket resolution?

Matt Stosic stosic.matthew at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 18:55:04 EST 2011

Hi Yan,

The way we did this was to create a custom field for all tickets. It's called "Ready for Closure" and it has two options, "Yes" or "No".

Instead of marking the ticket as resolved, the user marks it as "Ready for Closure".

The manager has a view which shows unresolved tickets that are ready for closure, and the manager then resolves those tickets if they are happy with them / approve them.

I hope this helps.

Matt Stosic