[rt-users] How to check the version of an installed RTFM ?

Gerard FENELON gerard at eve-team.com
Fri Mar 11 05:57:39 EST 2011

On 2011-03-10 21:04, Kevin Falcone wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 10, 2011 at 08:12:15PM +0100, Gerard FENELON wrote:
>> Hello
>>
>> I am considering upgrading our version of RTFM.
>> However actions described in the UPGRADE depend on the version of
>> the installed RTFM
>> and we seem to have lost that information.
>> I only know that it was installed in 2004.
>> It does not seem to be on the pages like the version of RT.
>> I don't see an obvious file and I don't see anywhere in the database.
> find /opt/rt3 -name FM.pm and look for the version declaration
> On a new enough RT, just look at Configuration ->  Tools ->  System
> Configuration for the value of the RT-FM plugin loaded
>
> -kevin
Thanks Kevin
However neither /opt/rt3/lib/RT/FM.pm or Admin/Tools/Configuration.html
give any clue.
Trawling a little bit further in my emails, I found one from 2007 giving
me this info:

    % pkg_info RTFM
    Information for RTFM-2.0.4nb3:

Our RT3.4.6/RTFM was initially deployed on NetBSD in 2004.

I think that is the information I needed

Thanks again for the help
Gerard