[rt-users] Command output: UNIVERSAL->import is deprecated and will be removed in a future perl

Rana Tanveer ranatanveer at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 16:55:46 EDT 2011

Hi RT Users

I am using RT 3.8.8 and recently i upgraded my OS from FC13 to 14, and my RT
is not receiving mails, i am getting this error in mail log.

Mar 17 20:26:35 myhost postfix/local[32625]: 4E425320F0: to=<
queue1 at rt.mydomain.com>, relay=local, delay=0.66, delays=0.13/0/0/0.53,
dsn=4.3.0, status=deferred (temporary failure. Command output:
UNIVERSAL->import is deprecated and will be removed in a future perl at
/usr/share/perl5/HTML/Formatter.pm line 110 An Error Occurred
=================  500 Can't connect to rt.mydomain.com:80 (connect:
Connection refused) )

could anyone please guide me how to fix this? it is critical my RT is down
at the moment.

*LAHORE LIONS*

Rana Tanveer
+923224247373