[rt-users] One more time, Upgrading RT from ancient version to current

Ulf Zimmermann ulf at openlane.com
Tue Mar 22 14:10:38 EDT 2011

One year ago I tried to upgrade our RT installation of 3.2.2 to 3.8.7. I ran back then into the same problem I am running into now.

http://www.mail-archive.com/rt-users@lists.bestpractical.com/msg24723.html

On our main overview page I guess I run into the same, but also when I click on any queue, I get:

RT::Ticket::TimeLeftAsString Unimplemented in HTML::Mason::Commands. (/home/rt/share/html/Elements/RT__Ticket/ColumnMap line 165)

I followed the UPGRADING, UPGRADING.mysql and README instructions, several times even, to make sure I follow it all.

Can anyone give me hints how to debug this? Look at what tables? At what piece of code?

Ulf.