[rt-users] Missing "actions menu" on Ticket display page after 3.8.9 upgrade

JP White jpwhite at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 25 10:54:41 EDT 2011

Just did an upgrade from version 3.8.8 to 3.8.9 today in our development environment. After an apache service restart, RT came up with no problems.
When I display a ticket I am missing the actions-menu (Reply, Comment, Steal, etc...) and I am also missing the page-menu (Display, History, Basics, Dates, People, Links, Reminders, Jumbo) along the top of the ticket. When looking that the rendered HTML source, the page-navigation div is totally empty (no children).
I assume this a missing acl or something in the DB that is preventing the menu from being rendered, but I am at a loss. Has anyone else experienced this problem?