[rt-users] Dashboard email language

Raphaël MOUNEYRES raphael.mouneyres at sagemcom.com
Fri Mar 25 12:02:43 EDT 2011

>Which version of RT?
version is 3.8.8

>Is your language set to French in your preferences ?
In the preference page, in 'Langage' box i only have one option for 'Date
format' set to default system (Ven 25 Mar 20011 15:55:36) wich look like a
french one.
There is no option to set something to french. It looks like it is
automatically done (by the browser as you suggest?)

Is there another place to look for preferences ?

Raphael

rt-users-request at lists.bestpractical.com
Envoyé par : rt-users-bounces at lists.bestpractical.com
25/03/2011 16:24
Veuillez répondre à
rt-users at lists.bestpractical.com

rt-users at lists.bestpractical.com
cc

Objet
RT-Users Digest, Vol 84, Issue 107

Message: 1
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 09:51:11 -0400
From: Shawn M Moore <sartak at bestpractical.com>
To: rt-users at lists.bestpractical.com
Subject: Re: [rt-users] Dashboard email language

(11/03/25 9:47), Rapha?l MOUNEYRES wrote:

> Another issue is that the field in the received mail are in english,
> although my RT interface is in french.
>
> Is there an option somewhere to force RT using the french equivalent
> words in the email ?

This should already be happening. The dashboards I get are properly
localized into japanese. I'll add some tests to make sure this continues
to work.

Hmm. Which version of RT?

Shawn

> Raphael
>
> ------
>
> Hi Raphael
>
> did you add something like
>
> 0 * * * * /opt/rt3/sbin/rt-email-dashboards
>
> in a crontab ?
>
> Gerard
>

> On 2011-03-25 10:17, Rapha?l MOUNEYRES wrote:
>  >
>  > Hi,
>  >
>  > i have my RT3.8.8 running correctly on a Mandriva 10 machine, with
>  > mail sent through smtp working on tickets updates with scrips.
>  >
>  > I have subscribed to a dashboard who is using a saved search (with
>  > visible results), But i never receive the email.
>  >
>  > whenever i change my subscription settings, i have the result yellow
>  > box showing something like
>  > /"Contenu chang?(e) de
>  >

'BQcDAAAACRcAAAAACVJlY2lwaWVudBcFZGFpbHkAAAAJRnJlcXVlbmN5FwI2NwAAAAtEYXNoYm9h

>  >

cmRJZBcBMQAAAANEb20XBTEyOjAwAAAABEhvdXIXAjIwAAAABFJvd3MXATEAAAADRm93CIAAAAAH

>  > Q291bnRlchcGTW9uZGF5AAAAA0Rvdw== ' ?
>  >

"BQcDAAAACRcFZGFpbHkAAAAJRnJlcXVlbmN5FwAAAAAJUmVjaXBpZW50FwI2NwAAAAtEYXNoYm9h

>  >

cmRJZBcFMTQ6MDAAAAAESG91chcBMQAAAANEb20XATAAAAAEUm93cxcBMQAAAANGb3cIgAAAAAdD

>  > b3VudGVyFwZNb25kYXkAAAADRG93 "/
>  >
>  > Something i'm not sure is really correct..
>  >
>  > i tried both leaving the "To:" field empty tu use my default adress
>  > mentioned, and filling it again with my email adress. None of them
>  > worked.
>  >
>  > and nothing is showing in RT (debug mode) or sendmail logs... can
>  > anyone give me a hint ?
>  >
>  > Rapha?l

------------------------------

Message: 2
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 14:58:47 +0100
From: Gerard FENELON <gerard at eve-team.com>
To: rt-users at lists.bestpractical.com

Is your language set to French in your preferences ?
Otherwise it is the browser which tells RT which language you prefer
which could explain the difference between browser and emails.

Gerard

#
" Ce courriel et les documents qui lui sont joints peuvent contenir des
informations confidentielles ou ayant un caractère privé. S'ils ne vous sont
pas destinés, nous vous signalons qu'il est strictement interdit de les
divulguer, de les reproduire ou d'en utiliser de quelque manière que ce
soit le contenu. Si ce message vous a été transmis par erreur, merci d'en
informer l'expéditeur et de supprimer immédiatement de votre système
informatique ce courriel ainsi que tous les documents qui y sont attachés."

                               ******

" This e-mail and any attached documents may contain confidential or
proprietary information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
notified that any dissemination, copying of this e-mail and any attachments
thereto or use of their contents by any means whatsoever is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the
sender immediately and delete this e-mail and all attached documents
from your computer system."
#