[rt-users] Manual for Full-text search

Johan Sjöberg johan.sjoberg at deltamanagement.se
Mon May 2 09:52:46 EDT 2011

Hi.

I am currently evaluating RT4 on our RT test-server. I noticed that improved fulltext-search is one of the things mentioned in the release notes, and I can also see some settings regarding FullTextSearch in RT_Config.pm.
Is there any documentation on how to setup and use this feature? It would be very useful to us.
I tried setting "Enabled" and "Indexed" to 1 in RT_SiteConfig.pm and ran rt-fulltext-indexer as suggested in the configuration file, but I got an error message.
The configuration comments tells me to run rt-fulltext-indexer for instructions on setup, but this command tells me to read the documentation for the FullTextSearch setting.
We are using MySQL 5.0

Best Regards,
Johan Sjöberg