[rt-users] Re questTracker 3.8 changing the color of "Comment" and "Respond"

ThomasSt stepniak.thomas at googlemail.com
Tue May 3 09:23:20 EDT 2011

Hello Kenneth,

The thing i was looking for was in the nav.css found under
home/share/html/NoAuth/css/web2. I had to add a command named

div#page-navigation ul#actions-menu a
{
color: #FF0000;
}

Now the actions-menu is red as seen in the new file (colorchange new.jpg).
But here begins my real problem. Actually i want to color the "Comment"
green and "Repsond" red and leave all other options in black. Can i manage
that through .css?

http://old.nabble.com/file/p31532390/colorchange%2Bnew.jpg
colorchange+new.jpg