[rt-users] RT 4.0 with fcgid

john s. fireskyer at gmx.de
Tue May 3 09:56:17 EDT 2011

Hello guys

I tried to setup an test   system with a new rt 4.0 version

this time fcgid should be implemented too....

At first over apt i had installed the following module:

a2enmod fcgid

And this module is loaded already

then
I tried to make an customize configure with the following flag

--with-web-handler=fastcgi

but i don't know how i can implement fcgid that RT  work's fine.

So i think thats the basic step to run fastcgi ( fcgid).

So in which way i have to modify the v host files or configs from apache?

could some one give me an example for that?

best regards john s.